Saturday, October 06, 2007

violin

Today, I tried to begin playing the violin,my instrument of choice again, and it was good because it opened my eyes up to the importance of good use of my left arm and wrist again and just how important that they really are to my common life. A list of the things that I did this week, of higher importance is, began to dream of using my left arm and hand again in ways up to a practicality/technicality level of about 5-7 out of 10 is what I see as my targeted and projected level of expectancy. If you would like to know what a violin sounds like and can do in the hands of a practiced professional, go here and increase the volume slider in the movie controls found on the bottom-right. Good violin piece to both watch played and hear. Here is a youtube.com link of the video here

No comments: